Poolad Pooyesh was founded in 2001 as an extension of the Poolad Industrial Group. Through the use of advanced machinery, moulds, and other equipment, together with the parent company’s experience in manufacturing injection moulding machines, Poolad Pooyesh soon established itself as one of the leading PET preform producers in Iran. Adopting highest quality standards and pacing with the industry’s latest developments in technology has been our business philosophy from the start and the main reason for our success over the years.
Over the past 15 years Poolad Pooyesh has been mainly involved in the production of PET bottle preforms, which have been used to store a variety of food and beverage types. However, in order to be able to serve a broader segment of the industry, we have recently expanded our line of products to include IML containers of various shapes and sizes.
The preform section of the company currently consists of 21 production lines and 30 molds. This unit has the capacity to produce over 2 million pieces of various preform types per day, including colored and transparent products. The IML containers section of the company currently consists of 2 production lines and 4 sets of molds and has the capacity to produce over 20,000 pieces of each container per day.
In addition to the domestic market, our products are being used by our neighboring countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and Armenia.
At Poolad Pooyesh, our purpose is to provide products of superior quality and value to our customers. This commitment to quality has enabled us to grow steadily over the years. Our vision is to continue to grow and to serve and promote the packaging industry in our country.
Today, the packaging industry is a vast area of economic activity. The more industrial and tech-nologically advanced a nation, the greater its need for effective and efficient packaging solu-tions. At Poolad Pooyesh we recognize this requirement from the market. That is why, from the very start, we have committed ourselves to adopting the most advanced production methods and technology that will provide the highest standard packaging solutions for our customers. This strategy has been a crucial factor behind the company’s growth and success over the years.
Our steady growth has enabled us to continually extend the range of the products we offer to our customers. Currently, the scope of our products include PET preforms of various dimensions and weight, and a variety of containers of different shapes and volume, along with lids and handles, with in-mould labelling (IML) capability.
Preforms and Bottle Caps
The unique characteristics of transparency, light weight, durability, viscosity, and low price make PET an ideal polymer for bottle packaging.
The popular uses of this polymer include:
- Liquid containers (water, juice, carbonated beverages, milk, etc.)
- Dairy products containers (milk, yogurt)
- Cooking oil containers
- Household chemicals containers (hard surface and glass cleaners)
- Beauty products containers
- Drugs, supplements and other health products containers
Labeling is an integral component of packaging. Highly durable label, competitive price, and aesthetics, in addition to reduced weight of container due to significant reduction in wall thickness are among the many advantages of the in-mold labeling technology.
IML containers are widely used by:
- Dairy products providers (yogurt, cheese, ice cream, cooking cream)
- Paint and other chemicals producers
- Packaging companies (toys, chocolate, spices, honey, nuts, and much more)
Preform production equipments
- Preform molds manufactured by the Italian company OMMP
- Individual temperature control capability for each individual mold cavity
- Injection moulding machines specific to PET preform production
- Designed and manufactured by Poolad Injection Molding Machinary
- Dosing units to ensure appropriate and even mixture of master batch; designed and manufactured by the Italian company Plastic Systems
- Automated packaging and conveying system with minimal operator interference
- Hygienic and sanitary care and applications during the conveying process
- Precise parts-per-package using parts counting scales
- Flexible packaging options based on customer request
All quality controls are performed in accordance with health regulations and company's qualitative instructions.
- Performing required tests to control row materials and final products to qualify hygienic obligations in foodstuffs contacts.
- Products quality control during production and making sure of process correctness using equipments such as polarized light machine.
- Dimensional and physical assessment of pieces and consistent control of their weight and their collation with technical specifications.
- Precise control and supervision over product storage and transportation to maintain product quality
Product quality consistency guarantee, in appreciation of your trust.
What distincts us
High quality raw material containing certification from the Ministry of Health
Continuous control on all key processes and variances such as moisture content of raw material, material processing in injection unit, and cooling systems
High quality standard moulds with temperature control systems and efficient water circulation solutions for all cavities
Appropriate preform design to ensure precision in the wall thickness of preforms and containers
Extensive quality control at all production stages including raw material inspection, random in-spection during production, and batch sampling after production
Advanced techniques for managing supply chain, inventory, and transportation
Competent workforce and extensive training programs
IML containers production equipments
Automated systems for inserting label within the mold and stacking final product; manufactured by the German company Systec
Dosing units to ensure appropriate and even mixture of master batch; designed and manufac-tured by the German company Motan